Thursday, May 01, 2008

spon·ta·ne·i·ty

"Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine, a bit of unscheduled pleasure."
11:00 Am Friday, April 25- Decide to go to Utah
11:30 Am Friday, April 25- Buy plane ticket
8:00 Pm Friday, April 25- Get on airplane!
Fun weekend to follow, Priceless. :)
I LOVE SPONTANEITY!
What else do we have to
make life fun and
interesting?

Levi's sister Sarah and I
Rachael and I
Oh, just me on Jakey's little 50 :) .. in Todd's slippers ha ha!

Yeah.. so this weekend was the best. I spent lots of quality time with Rachael, Sarah, and Levi's parents Jeanne and Bruce. They are all the best for picking me up at the airport and taking me back at odd hours :), feeding me, drving us around to do fun things, and making me feel SO at home. Thanks for the memories guys. I'm a lucky girl to have such great people in my life!

2 comments:

Hubers said...

Thanks for your comments that you keep giving us.. Sorry I don't comment back- it's been a crazy week! My baby is already getting so big- it's so weird still to think that she's mine! She is so much fun though- Pretty dang cute too ;) It looks as if things are still going well for you! I was looking at your countdown- WOW time has gone by so fast- your boy will be home so soon! Yay for you!! :D Anyway, I am off now- thanks again for your comments!

Audrey Holjeson said...

Hey Marissa, so I totally remembered you once I saw your picture! I'm surprised you remember me! I saw a bunch of people from HS the other weekend and some didn't really recognized me! Probably because I was kinda round! hehe. Seems like things are going great for you too! Just waiting for a missionary? And California is awesome, I wish I could be there too! I'm almost done with school and can't wait to move somewhere else warmer!
Good luck with school and work!
Nice "seeing" ya again!