Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holy Cow!

As you can all see.. this is Levi's "Holy Cow!" face. He is definately making this expression due to the fact that he is down to a very few, six months left! No one can believe the time has flown by so quickly, including me. He is doing great on his mission, loving Texas, and working hard as usual. This experience has been great for me and he has been such a great example in my life. There is a teeny-tiny part of me that is kind of sad that it's almost over. Ok, that's a lie. I'm ready for him to come home! He really has served a productive honorable mission so far and I'm so proud of him and know he will finish strong. I know that most of you haven't had the chance to meet him yet, but I assure you that you will and you will think, "what's not to love about this guy?!" :) I'm grateful that I've been able to learn so much from him, get to know him better, and grow closer. I wouldn't have it any other way. And yes, after a year and a half of not seeing his face, I still love him!



4 comments:

Tauna said...

Marissa,
Wow, can't believe he'll be home in 6 months! I bet you can't wait!
I think it's fun to be spontaneousYou need a little of that every once in awhile- I think it makes life interesting! about your post down below titled- I've been thinking- I think it's great. Your so great. Everything you wrote was perfect. I am so glad you believe that. You truly are a beautiful girl inside and out. Keep smiling!

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

O MY GOSH!!!! u r SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! i KUV u TONZ!!!

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

i meant luv!!! hahaha!!!

Karrots said...

That is major! Nice look Levi!