Monday, May 05, 2008

Because I needed it just that badly.

So I have been feeling a little yucky the last few days.. well just like always, I feel ok during the day and it has always gotten worse at night. It's the kind of sick with a sore throat, achy body, and head in a vice sick. The one thing (aside from medicine) that makes me feel better when I'm sick is a good popsicle. Bomb pops are preferred.. but in this case, tonight's situation, I didn't have any of those. So at 12:01 AM exactly (today to avoid breaking of the sabbath)I walked in to 7-Eleven on a mission to obtain a popsicle. And lemme tell you, that I did. These push-ups were all that they had. I haven't had one since I was little. They're pretty darn good! And I must say.. I feel much better. I most definitely recommend this course of action.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa, it was good hearing from you. You look good. It is kinda crazy how long it has been huh! i feel that way about everyone it is so hard to stay in touch but these blogs sure a fun way i have found lots of are class mates well good luck with everything
Jamie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melissa said...

HAHA i love that you went at 12:01... you are so cute. okay, so the other week when it was 3924830248230 degrees, we were driving to a friend's house an hour and a half awya and we could NOT cool down... so before we left we stopped by the liquor store and bought a ton of push pops... seriously so yummy. i hadn't had them since i was little either. i think i might go buy one. right now.

melissa said...

er, push up, not pop.

Ruuddudes said...

I'm SO laughing! I've been known to go places at 12:01 AM to avoid breaking the sabbath myself! :)