Monday, May 26, 2008

Midnight Beach Adventures..


These are some fun pictures from Mary, Elizabeth & I's beach adventure last night, or this morning at midnight. We had great fun! :)

First we ate the moon...
It was pretty Yummy
I tried to kiss Elizabeth on the cheek.. she was unsure about that
This is me.. surfing on a garbage can. It took good balance and muscle control.
I think I would make a good boarder

Hot chocolate before..
Hmm...
Muah!
ha ha ha
Yeah, pretty much overall we are uber-fun adventurous girls! Ha ha and yes, I just said uber! :) Just kidding that's disgusting! We had fun.. till we got kicked off the beach by a very nice coast guard man. He did compliment my garbage can tricks :)! P.S. for your info.. that is my 10$ coat I am sporting! Cute eh!?

4 comments:

Karrots said...

Wow. That all sounds EXACTLY like you!

Elizabeth. said...

mary: wow, it is really hot in here!

7-eleven man (doesnt speak english very well): take your clothes off! take them all off! That is my soultion. I will help you!

Mary: uuuuuuhhhhhh

man: nononono! i dont mean it like that!

haha... fun adventures :] . did you enjoy your room?

Levi and Marissa said...

HA HA HA! :) Yes! Thank you SOOO Much for picking it up! I spent the whole time at work thinking man, I have to clean my room when I get home.. but then you had already done it! Thanks Boo!

Ruuddudes said...

I was gonna ask if that was THE coat! It is way cute!

I'm totally laughing at thte thought of you getting kicked off the beach! Duh, if you were wearing a bikini, I bet he would've let you stay! :) (I'm such a dork! hee hee!)