Thursday, May 22, 2008

I still love him.

Even if David Archuleta ( I like to call him Archie) lost last night, he is still a winner in my book! :) I think he has an amazing voice and is such a cute, sweet 17 year old boy. Props to him for getting that far in the competition at such a young age. I also think he deserved it more. Granted, David Cook has a great voice. Which is why he already has an album out. He doesn't need the fame as much as Archie does. Oh well. I need to stop watching American Idol. I am finding myself way too obcessed and caring WAYYY to much. This is my favorite song that Archie sang. It makes me happy. The truth is, getting this far in the competition was probably already a dream come true for him. He'll be fine. Everyone still loves him. I think I want to go to Murray high to pay him a visit. Brady and Jessica will be joining me. In fact, they said they would move back to Murray in his honor. Right guys? :)

6 comments:

TannerJ5 said...

Yeah merca. I too, was invested, but in a more monetary way. Bye Bye my two bucks.(And he did deserve it more than cook did.)

TannerJ5 said...

Also, the facebook thing needs to stop. Like yesterday. You spy....d

Karrots said...

I agree, but I'm a little less calm about it. I was considering the idea of wearing black yesterday. I think Divid Cook doesn't deserve the same name as "Archie". That is why I am now calling David Cook Bob.

Jessica and Brady said...

haha...yeah that was Brady who wanted to move to Murray in his honor. I however, think that may be a little ridiculous. I am just planning on the visit. =)

Elizabeth. said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. no. yay david cook! i soooo called that one! :]

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

I'm not sure if you know the Singletons (Nancy Graves Singleton, your Mom's second cousin)but David Archuleta bought their house when they moved. I know where he lives!