Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saving the world, one bottle at a time..

When I first saw these on TV I thought they were rather ridiculous.. but I kind of like the idea now.. and I kind of like the water. Plus, they get really cold really a lot faster than other bottled water! Which is my favorite part!

*Is made with 30% less plastic than the average half-liter bottle
*Features a new label that's 30% smaller
*Is 100% recyclable
*Is flexible so it's easier to crush for recycling
*Easy to Carry
What's ya'lls opinion on these newfangled gadgets? :)

2 comments:

AmyJane said...

Meh. It's still ultimately a plastic bottle with water inside. Water that can actually be safely chilled and then consumed from the tap in most American kitchens. (Use a filter if you must!) I'm for it, in the instances that one needs portable water, but for the normal days, I think the REALLY eco=friendly thing to do is to refill a permanent container with water in your own sink.
Did you read the article in Reader's Digest about how most bottled water is absolutely the same as tap water?

Levi and Marissa said...

Yeah, except for in California where the water is chlorinated... I think pool water is yucky.