Friday, April 11, 2008

Oyster Shooters=So GROSS.

So last night I went to dinner with some friends at a place named Mario's. The food.. eh.. ok it was pretty authentic Mexican...not bad. However, afterward one guy at the table got this bright idea that we should all do oyster shooters, virgin of course! THEY WERE SO SICK! It was the one, and only time I will ever do it! They got to the table in the yucky tomato juice or whatever that is and the oyster looked like a tape worm. I am really just still trying to figure out what the point is! I found these ones on foodnetwork.com.. so I guess that real people do eat them on purpose. I guess if there's vodka in them it's a different story...





2 comments:

Hubers said...

Things are going really well- I am starting to really freak myself out though!! I think this is the longest week of my life- it's worse then the week before I got married.. Maybe because there's a lot more pain involved with this one!! :D We are getting so excited though! I did know your sister was having a baby close to when I was.. That's crazy, but fun! How many nieces and nephews is that going to be for you now? That's awesome.. Please keep me posted with all that's going on!

Ruuddudes said...

YES, come play with me when you come back to Bear Lake!!!

I swear, I won't have any oysters anywhere on my property! (I simply am gagging just thinking about them!)