Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY!

Well, Levi is officially the good old 2-1 today! I know he can't even read this, but I want to wish him a happy one anyway. I miss him dang it! I know it's hard for missionaries to be away from home for holidays and birthdays, but he's a trooper.. he'll survive! :) This is a picture his mom sent to me today of him opening his call. It made me smile. I don't know how many of you know this, but he kept his call a secret from his family until the day it arrived, the little bugger! :) Just a few fun facts about my boy..

He hates : Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and fish(most of which I don't like either), hypocrites, liars, and wimps.
He Loves: His family, his wardrobe:), A good Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich at Subway, football, hard work, being a missionary.. and ME (Duh!)

There's a little scrape off the surface of Levi Glen Williams.. I hope he has a great birthday! I decided to have some balloons delivered to him today.. it better make him smile when he gets 12 happy birthday balloons!
HAPPY DAY OF YOUR BIRTH MY LOVE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this made me (his mom) cry. It is hard having him gone on his bday. But the good part is, this is his last one away from home. What a great day that was when he opened his call. I miss him too. Thanks rissieroo

TannerJ5 said...

Okay, I need to let him know that you are way...way...WAY to nuts about him.

TannerJ5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Levi and Marissa said...

Don't worry Tanner. He is already well aware. :)

Karrots said...

Of course. This was not a surprise. You know, I've never met him, but I feel as if I know him way too well...

Levi and Marissa said...

And you can't get enough huh Nonnie :) Don't worry.. you can meet him in 61/2 months! That's like 9496.290707 Rugrats episodes. :)

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
Fun to hear from you. I don't keep up facebook much except adding people who add me, but I wanted to write and say hi. Also to say that Elder Williams is a great missionary. I don't know if you know this, but we are finally having baptisms in this ward (the first since we moved here last August). These people are strong, wonderful people who have the light of the Spirit now. Also, we see Elder Williams and Elder Turley out tracting and on the street and stuff, and it makes you realize that they are really trying, that they have testimonies of the gospel and want to share it enough to pound the pavement in the heat and humidity. Having been a missionary myself, don't let him know you're counting down the days, but be excited for his last few weeks. My dad sent me a letter on my mission that said Heavenly Father pours out the blessings at the end of your mission for being diligent and obedient throughout and taking the hard times as they come. Well, I saw it happen for me and I think we're seeing it happen for him so I think you picked a good one! Good luck with everything.