Thursday, February 28, 2008

The US Postal Service gets a whole lot of my money..

Ok, so I was thinking today how much I use the USPS.. and how much money of mine they get.
Here's a few of my big things
1. I send a letter to Levi EVERY week.. That is 42 cents a week, which is soon going up to 43 cents p.s. so.. by the time the two years is up, we will both have spent 43.63.. that's not to mention the packages I send for holidays and just because.. adds up to about 10 holidays total.
2. Last week I mailed a package to Jenny and Katie for their birthday
3. Today I mailed Tanner a package for his birthday
4. I also mailed baby Kennedy a being born present today
It was pretty funny, the mail lady in the Westminster mall and I are good friends. Her name is Dorothy. She's nice. I went today for a job interview( I now work at Bath and Body works) and I mailed Tanner's gift. Then I was browsing in Gap and found something for Kennedy, so I decided to just mail it while I was there. Well Dorothy says, " you come in here often enough I figure I should ask your name." ha ha, thus started the friendship of Dorothy and Marissa.

4 comments:

sarawhat said...

You could stop writing Levi... I'm sure he appreciates a frugal woman. :)

AmyJane said...

Yay for baby presents...Baby Kennedy loves her Auntie Rissie already!
Funny side note: Patrick and I were in Costco as you know, when I gave you my address and the way I bribe him to be good there is that he gets to play in the model playhouse they have there. He spent his time pretending to send you things from the diaper bag in the mailbox on the front of the house. Turns out he still knows his "sign" for your name too. Crazy child....

Elizabeth. said...

oooooooo... do u get discounts at bath and body works?!?!?!?!?!? .... just curious

Levi and Marissa said...

Elizabeth, yes, I get a discount. I actually get several these days...25% at BJ's, 40% at American Eagle, 30% at Bath and Body, and 20% at Victoria's secret! Welcome to the wonderful world of retail!:) Oh, and Sara, I don't think that would go over very well! :)