Sunday, February 10, 2008

The simpleness of this word

To those of you, which is most of you, who I do not use this word with often enough. I hope you know that I love you all. Funny, it's such an easy word to let slip from your lips, yet carries so much impact, I feel that it shouldn't be over used. But I do, love everyone who has influenced my life for the better. I love you. After all, "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. " Franklin P. Jones Thanks for making my ride worthwhile.

6 comments:

AmyJane said...

We love you too! Happy Valentines Day to you-- do you get to wait tables that night?

Ruuddudes said...

I wish you were getting a personal I LOVE YOU from Levi for this Valentines Day! But, hey, it'll be all the more sweet after his mission!

Levi and Marissa said...

Amy, Yes, and I'm actually really glad! I have nothing else to do that night.. and I would be depressed sitting around by myself!

Levi and Marissa said...

I wish I was getting a personal one too! But this is so worth it!.. This is so worth it Marissa, this is so worth it, this is so worth it. Ha ha :)

TannerJ5 said...

Well, whilst you were busy remembering your missionary, I actually made a blogpost!Shocker isn't it.

Ruuddudes said...

Keep talking yourself into that one for another 264 days, 17 hours, 54 minutes and 12 seconds... :)