Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Why I love today.

Mimi woke me up at 7:00 Am to do odd jobs for her and remind me to take out the trash. Which see does EVERY Monday. And then says. "Well I wouldn't remind you, but you ignore me all the time." Funny, I have lived here for two summers now and NEVER forgotten the trash on Mondays. So then I went to work, and realized that I was pretty lucky not to get hit by a tornado in Ohio. I found out that it touched down in the employee parking lot of the Midway Airport. They de-boarded every plane, and told us all to get away from the windows, against a wall, and even better under a doorway, or hold on to something for dear life. So our flight left an hour late. Which meant 5 minutes in the Vegas airport to get from Gate A to Gate B. I barely made it. The lady acted all huffy at me when I asked if I was too late. It was the last flight of the night and I really didn't want to spend a night in Sin City. She said, "I guess we will have to let you on, but they are about to leave." Well I got on and promptly realized that there were a total of about 10 people on the whole plane. As if I was holding up the Army. Geeze. So then I decided to take a nap on my row of seats. Since it was only a 40 minute flight, the lady walked real fast and skipped me on the peanuts. So when she came back the other direction. I very politely asked if I could have some peanuts. She looked at me, looked at her watch and said,"I'm sorry, my service has ended." Gag. What is wrong with the service industry these days!? Oh, and on our previous flight, one of the flight attendants thought Rachael and I were mixing drinks with our Dr. Pepper and Dt. Coke because we asked for extra ice and limes. Ha ha. He kept our secret safe. Ok, ADD has taken over. Back to things I love about today. I was driving home from work and in about 3 seconds flat, my temperature gauge went from normal to HOTT. And my feet almost lit on fire. So yeah, my personal(along with Robert's Dad's diagnosis) is that my fans aren't working, and neither is my water pump. Love that. When it rains it pours right. So in an effort to ignore my problems, I decided to go to a Dodgers game instead. So, that was fun! I will think about the issues in the morning. Or next year when I have time for this.




1 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

hey! check out my blog to see pics of baby alex!