Sunday, September 09, 2007

Good News

So I went to the doctor last week. The final result was well.. positive.. but still undetermined. I don't have cancer. That is great news, but I still have hyperthyroidism and I still have a lump in me that shouldn't be there. There is still a good possibility that I will need to have it removed sometime in the future, but not right now. Which is so good. I am headed to school on Tuesday, and not so much excited for the school part, but still need to stay on my education schedule. To also accomplish this, I will be taking twenty credits, AHHH! I hope I can survive it. I am so excited to be back in Rexburg with all my buddies. I can't say I hated California, but Rexburg is definitely my first choice. So I am off to the Iceburg with a whole new perspective on life. I am grateful and excited to be alive.

2 comments:

AmyJane said...

Ha! For some reason, as I read the beginning of you post I was thinking about pregnancy testing and then you said it was positive and I started shreiking at the computer madly and then....I got over it and realized what you were talking about. Glad things are good! Did you get all your stuff back in Mikey's car?

Levi and Marissa said...

Little do you know.. that they did indeed to a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I am still trying to decide if it is Levi's baby or if it is a sympathetic pregnancy from hanging around with Jessica to much. That my friend, is still undetermined. And yes, after leaving about half my things in my room at Mimi's, I got the important stuff in.