Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally got my stuff back!!

We took our lousy laptop in to get fixed a few months ago.. and they had to replace the hard drive. SO... they loaded all our important stuff, mostly music and pictures on to an external hard drive. Well when we got the computer back all of our stuff was locked into the hard drive and I put off going to have them help me get it off forever. We ended up getting a new computer though and I finally did it last night and I feel so much better having all my stuff back! I was a little worried I wasn't going to get my 5,500 songs and my 8,000 pictures back! I feel so much better! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

At least the were all in tact. The last time our hard drive took a dive I didn't get all the pictures back. Including all of the newborn pictures of Ella. =(