Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ABC'S

Lame that I have nothing else to post about.. I KNOW!

A – 21… 22 in 24 Days 
B - Bed size: Queen but we need much bigger so Levi can stop whining about me and my bad sleeping habits! I am all over the place. Funny thing is, I know that, and I warned him before we were married. I cannot be held responsible for what I do in my sleep!
C - Chore you hate: Dishes..our new apartment has a dishwasher thank goodness!
D – Dessert: Raspberry cheesecake with pretzel crust
E - Essential to start your day: hitting snooze, twice, both for five minutes each.
F - Favorite flower: lilies
G- Gold or Silver: white gold
H - Height: 5’6” on a good day  5’5” on a bad one
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano
J - Job you had in high school: worked for my dad.. milking cows, moving pipe, calving, feeding.. etc
K - Kid(s): none, YET!
L - Lunch spots: Del Taco!
M - Mom's Name: Laurel Denise
N - Newest item bought: new laptop
O - Overnight hospital stay: none so far
P - Pet Peeve: lying
Q- Quote from a movie: too many to name just one.. 
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 4 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 brother-in-law and 3 sisters-in-law 
T - Time you wake up: Usually about 8 these days
U - Underarm deodorant?: Dove Go fresh.. the citrus kind
V - Very surprising fact: geeze.. I don’t know. Nothing surprising here!
W - Ways you run late: snooze, hair, can’t decide what to wear, and I’m a bad judge of time 
X - X-rays you've had: ha ha lots of them.. legs, arms, knees..
Y - Yummy food you make: tri-tip, pasta, Parmesan chicken..
Z - Zoo animal: definitely monkeys. I would actually like to own one!

1 comments:

Mary Powell said...

Marissa, you are wacky! But I love you so dont change! I especially like the snooze idea, cause at some point you gotta decide, get up to stop the beeping, or just unplug it and go back to sleep. I have been guilty of the latter more than I would like to admit. Anyhoo, havent heard from you in a while, so just wondering how you are doing?