Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok.. finally.

Ok so I finally found time for a new post.. I'm doing it on company time :) Things have been so crazy lately! I was able to find a new job, I work full time and Young Pontiac Cadillac GMC. :) It pays well for a receptionist position and is actually a lot of fun. Last week Levi and I were able to buy a new car here too! :) We got a great deal ( like $5,000 off since I'm an employee). Here's my cute new car :)It's a really nice car and I'm loving it! I felt like such an adult when I signed the papers on it and drove it off the lot! It's actually kind of crazy that everything I've been planning out in my mind for the last three years is finally happening. I feel all kinds of grown up and at the same time still feel so naieve when it comes to real life stuff like this! So, yay.. less than a month till our wedding! Time is flying by. Luckily, we have all the big stuff taken care of. That means just a little less stress for me over the next month. It's all fun and games when all I'm doing is following through with all the plans I already had made while Levi was gone :) Anyway I am getting VERY excited for my wedding. I'm going through the temple next Saturday and can't wait for that either. I can't wait to start this next phase of life and have someone to share it with me forever. I don't think I've yet grasped how long eternity really is, but I know I want to spend it with my Levi. :)

5 comments:

Jessica and Brady said...

Very cute car Merca. Can't wait to see it. It looks a bit like mine. =)Good luck with the temple. Wish we could be there. See you in less than a month!!

Brooklyn said...

Thats a nice car, its cute too!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Thanks for the invite. It's way cute. Good luck the next few weeks.

Hubers said...

That's a way cute car!! It's nice to be able to say it's your own huh?!? Thanks for the invite too- they turned out so well! Good luck with everything. I keep trying to talk my husband in to going... haha

Alicia said...

Congrats on the new car!!! So nice!!! I'm glad all is woring out for you! I'm sad i dont think im going to make it but i can't wait to see all the pictures!!!