Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My left hand gained some weight!

Yes, that is right, I gained some weight. But only on my lefty! :) AND MY LEVI AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED! He came up with a pretty darn cute proposal.. we went out to lunch at the Gateway, then went up to Snowbird ski resort and rode the tram to the tippy top of the mountains and that's where he popped the question! Poor boy couldn't get down on one knee so I settled for a squat on some logs :) So yes, we are indeed getting married September 13th in the Bountiful temple.. yes, in like 2 1/2 months! I couldn't be happier with my life right now! :)

8 comments:

Hubers said...

Wow Marissa!! The time has finally come!! CONGRATS!!! I am way way happy for you!! Marriage is definately the best thing God could give someone- besides cute little babies of course!! :D CONGRATS again!

Marti said...

Hey Congrats!!!!! That is awsome! you two are very very cute!!! Good luck with the planing and all I hope that it goes smoooth!

Unknown said...

Congrats Merca! Did you approve? =)

Janelle said...

wow congrats that is so fast but so fun you even beat me Chris had been home for 3 weeks when he proposed. Don't let anyone tell you it is too fast when you know you know!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Congrats!!! being married is the best thing in the whole world!!! Have fun and don't worry about the little stuff!!! CONGRatS again!!!

Elizabeth. said...

yay!

The Perkins Family said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for ya. I was expecting, but I hadn't heard yet. Happy, Happy.

Ruuddudes said...

Holy cow! See what happens when you don't get on the blog for a month or so! THIS IS GREAT! I'm so happy for you! I'll go check out your other blog now~