Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's a........

Well for those of you who I don't have your phone number... (or I forgot) we are having a BOY! I am thrilled that I will have a cute little Levi in my house. I'm sure it will definitely be an adventure, but we are so excited! Levi was very proud of himself because he has been sure it was a boy since day 1. I am glad he got his wish. It will be fun! They said I am actually measuring at 21 weeks, not 20... but sadly aren't changing my due date. Probably just a bit larger of a baby considering the Jensen genes. Everything developmentally looks excellent, so that is great! Now.. whether I will be able to push him out.. that is another story, we'll just have to wait and see! After my mother's and sister's histories, I don't have the greatest of chances... but I am sure going to put forth a good effort! As of now we will most likely name him Brighton Levi.. unless I have some major change of heart between now and then! We can't wait for this new adventure and are so excited to start our family!

3 comments:

AmyJane said...

Yay for boy babies! Yay for babies in general! Kennedy says your boy baby's name is Baby Jesus. Guess you can tell what she's been learning about. And Patrick wanted to know if you could have a 4 year old boy instead of a baby boy. :) Good luck with that delivery.

Also, I was thinking about the nicknames for Brighton, and I thought Ry might be cute. Better than "Bright." Anyway, congratulations again.

Laurel Jensen said...

Happy, happy, happy! Hang in there only 4 months to go! Love, Nana

Momza said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I popped over here thru blogger...
I don't normally leave comments on random blogs, but since you're LDS, how could I not??!