Monday, August 10, 2009

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as some of you know, I quit my job two weeks ago! Today was my last day and I haven't felt this relieved to be done with a job in a very long time! I have been lucky enough to have several options come my way. I have a few dance classes to teach and also a family that I will most likely nanny for, and some houses to clean. And I just listed the ads for it online today! We are excited for fall! Levi now has a full time position doing therapy with his students ( WITH BENEFITS!! which is the only reason I could quit my job!) I am VERY excited for my new jobs if you can't tell!:) Levi said when I got home, You haven't been this happy in a long time! And it's so true because I've been tied down to a job I could hardly handle everyday! So it should be fun for sure! Wish us luck! On anther note, we got to go look at our new apartment in Rexburg this weekend! Well.. it was in shambles and construction :) But we saw one just like it too that is finished. We are excited to move up there! The next few months will be quite the adventure for us!

0 comments: