Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where did the month go?!?

It seems like I just barely made my last post, and November is already over! Well not much is new with us.. we're just busy with life, and getting school and work things figured out. I decided to change my major to Dance Education, so I can spend forever actually doing something I love instead of working my butt of for something monotonous. So it will take me a little longer to graduate than I thought, but I am determined! Oh, and we got a little doggie! :) If you want to see her you'll have to check out my other blog, leviandmarissawilliams.blogspot.com. I've been having fun having a "baby" to take care of! :) She is so cute and cuddly! Anyway.. that's about all that's new.. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

2 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Happy turkey day little lady!

Lindsay said...

hey! we're making our blog private, send me your email address and i'll add you so you can still get on it! here's our email address, dev_linds@hotmail.com thanks! :)