Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Clean Sheets

Don't you just love clothes fresh out of the dryer? Well, I have never had a love affair such as the one I am having right now! For some reason my clean, right out of the dryer sheets are calling my name LOUDLY. I do love my bed. I have this amazing down comforter, except it's the fake kind of down so you don't get poked by any stupid feathers. Its like sleeping under a whole lot of marshmallows actually. :) I LOVE my bed! Doesn't it just look cozy and inviting!?



4 comments:

Jessica and Brady said...

You are such a dork. I bet you would like it better if it was washed in Dreft. =)

Elizabeth. said...

does levi know this???? haha

AmyJane said...

Ooh, Dreft. I just bought some for new baby land, and I keep smelling it. Ummmmmm...
Anyway, nice photodocumentary.

Hubers said...

You have a dang cute blog.. I like it! I didn't realize you were in California again.. Crazy stuff- hopefully it's doing you justice... My husband and I have a blog it's www.huberhistory.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out! Hope all continues to go well