Sunday, January 13, 2008

For lack of anything better to say..

Just thought I would post some pictures of the end of Fall semester and Disneyland fun.. Yeah, this guy FORCED Megan, Kearis and I to participate. I'm pretty sure he thought Megan was cute.
I do my best work on a park bench at Disneyland.. Ok, this was after like 14 hours in Disneyland!
I LOVED this red and gold Belle dress. Seriously, if they had it in my size I would probably buy it. And, it was reversible for heaven sakes! Two dresses all rolled into one. One side is gold the other is red. I made Kearis try it on then spent like 15 minutes trying to get her to buy it. I wish I was 6 again dang it!
Ha ha this is outside the Haunted Mansion, I can find him everywhere I go! The whole thing says LEVI TATION. Ha ha Love it.
This is one of my very best friends Zane Gray, if there were no Levi Williams, there would most definately be a different kind of Zane Gray in my life.
Our Goodbye/ Birthday/ Graduation Party..
We are a bunch of posers and mom LOVES it, I know she does.
Oh look a Happy.. slightly odd family. I wonder what people wonder about all of us sometimes..
Ok looks like Levi, and Texas wins. :)
That's all folks! I feel that I do my best writing in pictures.. lets see I wrote 1,2,3..9000+ words tonight, phew, I am tired.


1 comments:

Karrots said...

Mersa!!!!!!!Hey, I have a favor to ask of you. As of now, I have gotten 1 comment on my blog. From you. SOOOOOO. If you could put a link on your blog to mine, I would love you forever. Kay? Kay.