Sunday, July 08, 2007

What can I say, I love him just a little bit.


Really, how many words need to be said? I mean this is pretty self explanatory :) So.. I love Levi, but I lied initially, I love him A LOT, not just a little. I really wish that more of the family could have met him before he left on his mission. He really is a good guy. He is loving Texas, the humidity and the rain are a little bit of a speed bump, ( in his own words, " I am contemplating building and ark because we have gotten 12 inches of rain in the last week") :) So he loves his companion, he is from right here in Orange County. He was just able to perform the baptism for a recent convert and told me that it was such a great experience and that he wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world right now. What a cute little missionary boy.



0 comments: