Friday, October 20, 2006

THE REXBURG TEMPLE




So.. these are really exciting pictures from when they put the Angel Moroni on top of the temple. I has been so exciting to be here in the last year and see it go from a plot of dirt to such a beautiful building. It's actually kind of funny, so far only the steeple or spire or whatever you want to call it is lit up (becasuse of Angel Moroni) But it looks kind of funny at night floating in mid-air! It should be done soon after the new year. I am really excited to see it and to have it her to go do baptisms and such! It will be such a great blessing to have it here. The pictures aren't that great because it was a dreary day.. but it's all I got!

5 comments:

AmyJane said...

Ooh, pretty! I love watching temples go in and being able to go to the open houses--especially with non-member friends. BTW, I like the new template!

TannerJ5 said...

Marissa, more postage is necessary in the blogging world

TannerJ5 said...

Marissa!! Follow the first comment!!I am disappointed.SHAMEQ@

TannerJ5 said...

SHAME!!!

AmyJane said...

Tanner, the moderator of the blogosphere has spoken. :)